Thursday, August 10, 2006

217, -5, -24 pounds total

Yay!

I wasn't expecting to lose more than a pound or two, so it's nice. I am officially at 26% of my weight loss goal. Today I am going to replace the iPod that was stolen from my desk at work with a fancypants 60gb video iPod. That is my reward for reaching the one quarter mark. Besides, I need music at work or I will flip my lid.

I still have 9 pounds to go until I reach the weight I was at when I gave up on my last diet. I took a look back into my history the other day. Dang. All that hard work disappeared so quickly. It's definitely a lesson for when I reach my goal this time. You can put on a couple of pounds a week on if you aren't careful. As a thin person my daily calorie requirements to maintain my body weight will have dropped by about 1000 calories. That is a whole Pesky Plate from Rubios. It's not even a whole Whopper with cheese. Just sayin'.

If things go as planned, I will reach my half-way mark on my birthday. That will be a really good present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home