Wednesday, July 26, 2006

224! -6 lbs, 17 total

It's hard to believe, considering that I cheated on Sunday.

Yeah, I did. I was feeling really crappy and weak on Sunday. I had really overdone it walking around in the heat on Saturday, so on Sunday I was feeling dizzy and tired, so I ate some chicken and shrimp. It was so delicious after 2.5 weeks of eating cardboard-flavored shakes. Everything, the flavor, the texture, the aromas was enhanced. I felt better afterwards. I did. I gained a pound the next day, and was stuck for the next couple. I certainly didn't expect to lose more than the average for the week.

Right now I don't feel the desire to cheat again any time soon. Maybe I just needed to get it out of my system. Maybe I just really needed some extra protein. I have no idea how I managed to lose so much this week. I was walking more, maybe that was it. Maybe next week I won't lose anything.

I'm going to increase the walking some more this week. I have a lot of energy on this diet. You wouldn't think so at 470 calories a day, but I do. My stamina isn't as good as it was, but overall I have much more vitality.

Go figure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home