Thursday, September 28, 2006

197, -3, 44 pounds total

Yay! Under 200!

This has been a difficult week for me, the last few days in particular. I've been feeling kinda bloated and my breasts are swollen and tender, basically premenstrual. Also I have been HUNGRY! The problem is that my period was last week, so I shouldn't feel this way. I spoke to a nurse practitioner last night at group, and she told me that Optifast is well known to cause some hormonal irregularities. She said that some women even have periods every two weeks. Yikes! She also said that it would pass, so here is to hoping it passes soon.

I was really surprised that I lost my 3 pounds. I wasn't expecting more than maybe 1 pound, due to the results of my morning home weigh-ins. If all goes well I should be hitting my half-way mark some time this coming week. Yay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home