Thursday, August 31, 2006

Adjusting the Chart

So I made this chart to keep track of my progress. I had it all set up with projected weight loss and goals and whatnot. Yes, I am a big nerd. Last night at my Optifast counseling group I got a little bit of a reality check. I hadn't realized that I will start eating food again 12 pounds or so before I reach my goal weight. That will slow my weight loss down to about half what I expect. So my last 4 weeks will turn into my last 8 weeks. Sucks! I also completely forgot to include my 10 maintenance classes. I'll be on the Optifast program until the end of April.

I redid my chart this morning to factor in all the new factors. Nice, isn't it? It is now considerably longer than it was. At least I'll be eating again for the last 12 weeks. There isn't that much I can do to speed things up. Exercise will help a bit, but not that much. It feels like I've been on this thing forever, but I'm only 2 months in. Hopefully the next 5+ months of Optifast will go by quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home