Monday, July 18, 2005

Where I'm At

Today I weigh 210, so I'm back to where I was before my "bad week." I haven't measured myself for the week yet so I don't know if I have lost any inches. Probably not, since I haven't been exercising much. I go back to the dentist on Wednesday to get my permanent crowns put on, so hopefully I'll be feeling better after that.

My body just does not want to let go of the fat. If I don't eat my little meals on time I get dizzy and confused. It really resists letting go of any reserves I have accumulated. It sort of defeats the purpose of having a reserve if the body refuses to use it. Grrrr.

A couple of months ago I was entertaining the fantasy of going on a Walkabout across America in order to lose the weight. This guy has gone off and actually done it. I hope he doesn't hurt himself, or get hurt. This other guy took 5 weeks and walked down every street in Manhattan. That would be fun! I also like the idea of a long term cycling trip. There are routes that go across the country but America is not the safest place for bicycle touring. Maybe somewhere in Europe. Of course all of these things require time and money. I seem to have lots of one or the other, but never both at the same time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home