Monday, July 04, 2005

How I Look Today - 07-04-05


07-04-05_1054.jpg
Originally uploaded by disastrogirl.
Happy Fourth of July! I'm down to 210, so I have lost 10 pounds since I started the diet, and 15 pounds since I started trying to lose weight. This was a slow week for weight loss. I only lost 2 pounds, but at least I lost something.

I had a lapse yesterday. Yes, I cheated... with 5 rolled tacos with guacamole. I ate them slowly and they were delicious. That is the worst I have done in two weeks. I don't feel that bad about it, really. I'm not going to quit the diet over it. I'm back on today. So there!

Aren't those pants great? Yeah, my giant ass looks so much better in bright blue. I needed some new exercise pants and they were on sale. At least they aren't pink. The good news is that they are a size smaller than the old ones, which were starting to fall off when I run. Nobody wants that. I look at them as "incentive" to lose more weight so I don't have to wear them anymore.

1 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger m said...

Hi... I hope you don't mind me commenting. Sometimes I like to hit next blog over and over and over and over and over and, well, then I found you.

I love the idea of the blue pants as incentive to lose more weight so you don't have to wear them anymore! Are you doing weight watchers or some kind of diet plan?

I'm having a HORRIBLE time getting myself to commit to losing weight. I would love to take off 30 pounds, but I can't seem to start. Or, I start and then I beat myself up too much when I cheat. And then I give up.

Good luck and lots of wishes for continued success! I hope you get new, not electric blue pants really soon! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home