Thursday, June 21, 2007

181, -3, 60 pounds total


This has been a really shitty week for me overall. There wasn't anything in particular going on, I just feel crappy and discouraged.

OK, maybe some things did go on. I've been trying to take a picture of myself. All of them look bad. I look bad. Being a photo retoucher I can make the pictures look better, but out in the world I still look like a horrorshow. I can't believe I'm allowed to walk down the street looking like that. Even I think there should be a law against looking that scary. Maybe I should get a hat with a net. I do like the vintage look. Am I busting my ass trying to lose weight for nothing? The truth is, even if I do lose 20-30 more pounds I'll still have a face that makes small children cry. I will never be attractive.

Bleh.

2 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

OMG I think you look great! Jeez, lady.
Tonight I was watching that Pop culture trivia thing on VH1 and thinking I could totally kick ass, but then thinking, but then I'd have to be on teevee, with that lighting, and scaring people.
But I really would, and you really would not. Because you're pretty. So shut up.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger disastrogirl said...

Silly Janet!

You look great too. When I saw you at the PITP last time you looked lovely! And you would totally kick ass at any pop culture trivia thing. Don't let the bright lights scare you off!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home