Wednesday, June 15, 2005

What I Look Like Today - 06-15-05


06-15-05_0915.jpg
Originally uploaded by disastrogirl.
This is me.

I'm 5'9" and currently weigh 217 pounds. At my heaviest I weighed about 240 pounds. When I get really unhappy I tend to sleep a lot, so it's easy to pack the pounds on. As you might imagine, I don't really like the way I look very much.

I have been overweight most of my life. There were times when I was at a healthy weight but people still thought I was fat. It didn't seem to matter whether I was 5 pounds overweight or 50, I was a fatass either way.

A few weeks ago I decided to really work on losing the weight again. I was down to 225, but I couldn't lose any more by watching my diet. I've been going to the gym on the first floor of my office building 3 times a week. I am following a running program and I ride the bikes. Now, you should know that I absolutely loathe the gym so this is a big step for me. Bleh.

Up until this weekend, my clothes have gotten looser but I haven't lost any weight. It took a vacation weekend for me to actually drop some weight. I call this my Drive a Lot and Drink Beer diet. I think I may write a book.

My goal is to get back down to 155 pounds. I'm hoping that I can do it in a year. That works out to 6 pounds a month. Doesn't seem like it should be that hard, but I think it will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home